Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AUCTION COMING...THIS WEEKEND!

AUCTION COMING...THIS WEEKEND!
I will post the album Saturday am and bidding will go until 5pm Sunday the 24th.
NEW RULES!!!!!
1. If you do not pay by 8pm CST Sunday I will offer item to the next bidder.
2. NO CONSULTANTS can participate
3. All bids will need to move at .50 increments
4. Shipping will be $3 for first item and $1 each additional item ..MAX is $6
5. Tax is 7.35% and shipping in MN is taxed

There will be sales items as well that will not be auction items that EVERYONE can take advantage of but again must be paid by 8pm or your order will not be placed.

Last auction I had several items not paid for and I had ordered some of them. I want to be sure you all have fun and get the items you want, so please respect the rules and do not bid if you cannot pay Sunday. I enjoy these and want to keep doing them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment