Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Host a Party!

Host a Party and have an unforgettable Bachelorette Party while I do all the work! Plus, as a Hostess, there's so much in it for you! Like a free hostess gifts and the chance to earn premium Pure Romance products based on your total party sales. You will even be able to take your products home the night of your party. Now that's a good time made even better!

Pure Romance Parties are fun, true. But they're also educational! I am trained by sex health experts and will arrive at your party with answers to the most intimate questions. I also tell you about new techniques and tips for improving your relationship with your partner! Where else can women discuss sexuality in a safe, comfortable setting? Your guests will remember your party for the great time they had, but also for the way it changed their lives.

Ready to become a Pure Romance Hostess with the mostest? Just give me a call or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment