Thursday, December 20, 2012

Online Naughty Gift Exchange

Online Naughty Gift Exchange, I need at least 10 people to play but more will work..I will have several Pure Romance items (naughty and nice) wrapped and numbered. You pay $25 via paypal and will pick numbers in order you paid..then you can pick or steal all weekend, the gift you have at 11:59pm Sunday Dec 23 is the gift I will ship Monday the 24th. I will add all players to a secret group so no one outside the game can see..I will post all gifts with numbers, and let you know you can pick and post photos as gifts are opened so you can see if you want to steal or pick, once all numbers are picked we will do a round of random steals (I will use random .org to do this) that should take us to Sunday evening. If you want to play just send $25 to staci.robertson76@live.com (paypal) and all gifts are valued $25-$75 I promise this will be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment